- Gender: Male/Female
+ University graduate or higher, regular system majoring in banking and finance.
- Age: not more than 35 years old, have good health to meet job requirements.
- Computer skills: Fluently use office computer, Internet and software programs on accounting and statistics.
- Foreign languages: Have a normal level of communication in English.
- Appearance: Has a good-looking appearance.
- Experience: At least 3 years working in the required field or graduated with good grade or higher for fresh graduates.
b) Main job:
- Check and make payment procedures according to the documents approved by the Leader;
- Check and prepare L/C documents for import of goods in service of production and business at the Corporation and its member units;
- Report to the Chief Accountant and Deputy Head of the Fund balance department; outstanding credit balance and repayment schedule at banks;
- Organize the monitoring of each loan, the interest rate payable for each loan;
- Store and manage work records.
Financial Accounting Specialist
|General planning Officer||Out of date|
|Recruitment of internal auditors||Out of date|
|Recruiting legal experts||Out of date|
|Clerical staff, office administration||Out of date|
|Foreign Affairs Officer for the Japanese market||Out of date|
|Chinese and English translator and interpreter||Out of date|
|Workforce Creation Specialist||Out of date|
|General Accountant||Out of date|